Dawn of a Dream
32nd Annual Dawn of a Dream
benefiting Children's Cancer Research Fund
Children's Cancer Research Fund hosted the 32nd annual Dawn of a Dream gala on November 3, raising $1,180,000 to support groundbreaking research at the University of Minnesota.
- Fundraising experiences including the jewelry experience by Continental Diamond and Wall of Wine curated by our friends at France 44 Wine and Spirits.
- Dream Maker Award presentation to longtime volunteer, Benefactor's Circle founder and friend to our organization, Sharon Waller.
- A moving presentation by Dr. Brenda Weigel who shared the story of a young girl who received state-of-the-art care from our team of doctors.
- Researchers and physicians shared their next best idea in cancer research, if only they had the opportunity to pursue it.
- A touching video that answered the question, "What's your one dream?"
- A fabulous live auction that raised $150,000! Collecting the highest bid, at $26,000, was the fun and exciting bathroom remodel.
Videos from the event
The Power of One
What is your one dream?
The next best idea in children's cancer research
Photos from the event
We want to extend a very heartfelt thanks to our co-chairs, Debi Clayton and Helenbeth Reynolds, their steering committee, dedicated volunteers, production partner, Martin Bastian Productions, event designer, BeEvents, and all of our generous attendees.